Reiko Cylinder Bag
The hand-painted Reiko Cylinder bag, designed in Brooklyn, New York, was crafted by some of the most skilled artisans in Central Mexico and inspired by the flag of the mountainous Caribbean country, Dominica. A combination of lively tropical colors with a contrasting set of red and white. Stitched detail to further highlight the artwork. Finishing the bag off with one solid red side and circular stitching.
- Limited Edition
- Zipped closure
- 16-inch adjustable cowhide leather strap
- One shoulder or cross-body.
- 9.25 in. length x 4 in. width x 4 in. height
- Erin Niguel dust bag included
- Care: We recommend cleaning with a soft cloth only. Never use soap on painted canvas or leather.
Erin Niguel was founded by artist, Erin Harper, with the goal of sharing her own personal style through painting. Enlisting the help of local woodworkers, upholsterers, and leather manufacturers to construct the first prototype, the first collection was born in 2019.