Organic White Sage Loose Pack
Organic White Sage is regarded as a sacred plant and a source of food, medicine, and benevolent Spirit. Burning and smudging white sage can manifest safety, protection, and healing along with the cleansing of negative energy.
New to burning sage? Here’s your step-by-step guide:
- Open a window for the flow of energy.
- Place loose sage on a heated charcoal placed on a heat-resistant dish.
- Carefully blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the smoke around to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke as you pray for peace, positive energy, and the removal of all despair and negativity.
- Never leave burning smudges unattended and make sure it’s fully extinguished.
- If you’re having trouble smoldering, place it in an open sunny room for a couple of days to remove moisture from the bundle.
- Store in simple cardboard or open earthen dish or shell.
- Reclaim your joy, and channel your highest self.
NOTE: Leaves may vary from image.
Nubian Hueman is a retail social enterprise specializing in sourcing and curating unique goods, fashion, and art by Black-owned and Brown-owned brands who represent the global diaspora through fabrics, ingredients, and cultural symbolism.