Smudge Stick (Pine)
White Pine is often burned to keep sickness away and attract prosperity and wealth. It is also associated with peace (both outer and inner), drawing things out (including pain), cleansing and purification, and way-finding. Use White Pine if you desire physical and/or emotional healing, bless a new space or object and attract positive energies. 5" - 6" length.
- Open a window for the flow of energy.
- Holding the smudge stick by one end, use a lighter to ignite the top.
- Blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the smudging wand around to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke.
- Catch ashes in a heat-resistant dish.
- Never leave burning smudges unattended and make sure it’s fully extinguished.
- If you’re having trouble smoldering, place it in an open sunny room for a couple of days to remove moisture from the bundle.
- Store in simple cardboard or open earthen dish or shell. Do not store in plastic or closed containers.
Nubian Hueman is a retail social enterprise specializing in sourcing and curating unique goods, fashion, and art by Black-owned and Brown-owned brands who represent the global diaspora through fabrics, ingredients, and cultural symbolism.