Creative Partnerships + Events Consultant
REQUIREMENTS: The Creative Partnerships and Events Consultant must be extremely creative, efficient, have a keen sense for hospitality, and able to work within a limited budget with a working knowledge of computers, word processing systems, and event database management software. Proven leadership skills and well versed on Nubian Hueman Mission and purpose is a must. The Creative Partnerships and Events Consultant will work closely with the CEO and store team.
- Must be highly organized, collaborative, self-motivated, able to work independently, passionate, and hard working
- Solid and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and/or Mac
- Must possess strong administrative & documentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and proactively follow up
- Analytical, articulate, result-oriented and has excellent follow-up skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Willing to learn company’s products and platforms.
- Must possess strong creative skills with a solid eye for detail.
- Able to meet/conference with team weekly/monthly and work varying hours.
- Must be able to reach up to 7 feet high, twist, bend, kneel, lift and carry items up to 20 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record.
We are looking for a candidate to work with us on a wide variety of projects. The Coordinator will:
- Create opportunities with the CEO to partner with nationals and global brands, organizations, influencers, city officials, and creatives that align with the Nubian Hueman Mission.
- Serve as the Liaison for social/community opportunities that propel Nubian Hueman in strengthening its impact and goals.
- Build and manage event budget, invoices, and overall expenses in partnership with CEO.
- Coordinate and manage in-store and out-of-store events (i.e. panel discussions and workshops) including proposals and event details with guests / partners during event planning, execution, and post event.
- Liaison for all proposals included in both artist submission and space rental forms.
- Curate and manage visual art exhibitions within Nubian Hueman.
- Plan and execute events for national exposure and partnerships according to our Engagement Work Plan and Tracker.
- Establish standardized event procedures and train staff in proper execution.
- Inform and coordinate store team / support to execute events.
- Track key performance indicators and identify areas of improvement for future events.
- Work one (1) day in Nubian Hueman space.
- Aid in managing social media, in-store communication board, and marketing efforts for events and upcoming partnerships.
- Manage the events schedule via Google Calendar and partner with CEO to manage support hours.
- Participate as a curator and / or manager for The Black Love Experience.
- Works to crush team goals and deadlines.
To Apply: Please apply here.