Intern - E-Commerce
REQUIREMENTS: The E-Commerce Intern(s) must be creative, with a working knowledge of computers, word processing systems, SEO, and e-commerce management software. All interns are mentored by the company CEO or another direct report. The CEO or direct report will help the intern prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. Interns will work between 8-16 hours a week. Washington DC Metro Area preferred.
- Willing to learn company’s products, platforms, and regulations.
- Must be highly organized, collaborative, self-motivated, able to work independently, passionate, and hard working.
- Solid and working knowledge of Shopify, Squarespace, Mac, and Adobe design experience preferred.
- Must possess strong creative skills with a solid eye for detail.
- Analytical, articulate, result-oriented, and has excellent follow-up skills.
- Able to meet with team weekly/monthly.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be a business, art design, computer major.
We are looking for an intern to work with us on a wide variety of projects. The intern will:
- Website Developing (categorization, product imports, uploading).
- Communicating service level reports, metrics, and key performance indicators.
- Assist with site performance testing and monitoring.
- Support in various data entry projects.
- Planning, coordination and releasing of new products and special offers.
- Customer support through system and email-based systems only.
- Prepares merchandise for web photo shoots as needed.
- Weekly site audits.
*Responsibilities not limited to bullet points.
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid internship. College students are to receive college credit. Nubian Hueman LLC will provide a stipend contingent upon successful completion for non-credit students.
To Apply: Please apply here.