REQUIREMENTS: The Research and Development intern(s) must be creative, socially aware, with a working knowledge of computers, word processing systems, and database management software. All interns are mentored by the company CEO. The CEO will help the intern prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. Interns will work between 8-16 hours a week. Washington DC Metro Area preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES: We are looking for an intern to work with us on a wide variety of projects. The intern will:
• Perform and present research methods, findings, and conclusions.
• Seek, and in many cases facilitate community improvement opportunities based on new developments in the news, blogosphere, and social media.
• Attends and participates in meetings, events, presentations, and brainstorming sessions as directed.
• Develop and track initiative effectiveness.
• Act as liaison between organizations, national and international community partners, and Nubian Hueman management team.
• Assists with the development and updating of databases.
• Supports the company’s efforts by performing research activities to increase market penetration.
• Assists with administrative duties if necessary.
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid internship; however, the company will provide a stipend contingent upon successful completion. College students may receive college credit.
To Apply: Please apply here and e-mail (1) writing sample in 300 words or less the answers to the below questions :
1. What do you see are strengths within the Nubian Hueman brand?
2. Where do you see opportunities within the Nubian Hueman brand?
Nubian Hueman, LLC
E-mail: (Business Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org