- Organic Sage is regarded as a sacred plant—an important source of food, medicine, and benevolent Spirit.
- The burning of the white sage signals blessings of safety, protection, and healing along with the cleansing of negative energy.
- Open a window for the flow of energy.
- Holding the smudge stick by one end, use a lighter to ignite the top.
- Blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the smudging wand around to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke as you pray for peace, positive energy and the removal of all despair and negativity.
- Catch ashes in a heat-resistant dish.
- Never leave burning smudges unattended and make sure it is fully extinguished.
- If having trouble smoldering, place in an open sunny room for a couple of days to remove moisture from bundle.
- Do not store in plastic or closed containers. Store in simple cardboard or open earthen dish or shell.
Simply click the "add to cart" button to place your order now.