Organic White Sage
Organic White Sage is regarded as a sacred plant and a source of food, medicine, and benevolent Spirit. Burning and smudging white sage can manifest safety, protection, and healing along with the cleansing of negative energy. 5" - 6" length.
New to burning sage? Here’s your step-by-step guide:
- Open a window for the flow of energy.
- Holding the smudge stick by one end, use a lighter to ignite the top.
- Blow out any open flames so that the leaves slowly smolder.
- Wave the smudging wand around to direct the fragrant, cleansing smoke as you pray for peace, positive energy, and the removal of all despair and negativity.
- Catch ashes in a heat-resistant dish.
- Never leave burning smudges unattended and make sure it’s fully extinguished.
- If you’re having trouble smoldering, place it in an open sunny room for a couple of days to remove moisture from the bundle.
- Store in simple cardboard or open earthen dish or shell. Do not store in plastic or closed containers.
- Reclaim your joy, and channel your highest self!
Nubian Hueman is a retail social enterprise specializing in sourcing and curating unique goods, fashion, and art by Black-owned and Brown-owned brands who represent the global diaspora through fabrics, ingredients, and cultural symbolism.